Percarbonate Sodium 500g
Whitening and degreasing agent.
Secure payment credit card or paypal
Our Percarbonate Sodium is a multi-purpose cleaner: degreasing, whitening and purifying.
Percarbonate is a magic product that overcomes all stains. It is the must-have product to clean the house. Ecological and natural and used in daily life, it is biodegradable and non-toxic.
It is made from 100% ingredients of natural origin. A chlorine-free, phosphate-free, preservative-free, fragrance-free formula.
- Linen: stains remover and whitener. Very effective on organic stains.
- Dishes: cleans, degreases in depth and shines dishes and pans.
- House: cleans and bleaches tile joints in kitchen, bathroom or patio.
Packaged in a doypack, its packaging is 100% recyclable.
French Origin Guaranteed.
Natural Detergent product certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to the ECOCERT standard available at http://detergents.ecocert.com.
Fer à Cheval soap factory is committed to: 100% recyclable packaging for a zero waste objective.
Founded in 1856, the Fer à Cheval soap factory is the oldest and largest soap factory in Marseille. We are one of the very last in France to perpetuate the traditional manufacture of Marseille soap under the expert eyes of our master soap makers.
Find all the receipes here: https://www.savon-de-marseille.com/fr/content/50-astuces-et-recettes-au-percarbonate-de-soude
Close the bag tighly after use and store away from humidity, heat and light. Store away from all inflammable materials.
Precaution for use. refer to the instructions and recommanded washing temperatures for each textile. Wash colored items separately. Do not wash items with the following marked symbol .
Do not use on wool, silk or linen.
Contains: 30% and more Sodium Percarbonate
DANGER: Contains: EC 239-707-6 sodium carbonate peroxyhydrate. May intensify fire; oxidiser. Harmful if swallowed. Causes serious eye damage. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Keep away from clothing and combustible materials. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor if you feel unwell. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor. Dispose of contents in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
You might also like