Kit DIY Multi-Task Vegetal
Discover our Kit DIY Multi-Task Vegetal composed :
- Vegetable Marseille Soap Flakes 750g
- Soda Crystals 1kg
- Liquid black soap 500ml
Vegatal soap, black soap and soda crystals opt for healthy and natural household products. Clean all the rooms in your house without worrying about the chemicals because these products are natural.
You can now make your own homemade laundry. A natural and efficient detergent.
Why do your laundry with Marseille soap? Quite simply because it's the best !
Natural and effective it will do your laundry, respect your clothes and your skin.
Recommended for the whole family, from the little ones to the older ones.
Dangerous product. Respect the precautions for use.
Ask for the logo of authenticity l'Union des Professionnels du savon de Marseille
Natural Detergent product certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to the ECOCERT standard available at http://detergents.ecocert.com.
- Vegetable Marseille Soap Flakes 750g : to prepare your laundry liquid: mix 20g of soap flakes with 1L of very hot water, stir well until it jellifies. Store the laundry liquid in an appropriate bottle and shake well before use. Handwash: mix 50ml of ready-made laundry liquid into 5L of water. Washing machine: use 75ml of ready-made laundry liquid for 5kg of laundry, or 100ml for very dirty clothes. For best use, regularly pour a glass of white vinegar into your fabric softener compartment. With time and according to their exposure to light and humidity, soap may be subject to variations in colour and lose volume; nevertheless, it keeps its effectiveness.
- Soda Crystals 1kg : Laundry
• To increase stain removal efficiency of your Marseille soap laundry detergent and prevent scale formation, add 2 tablespoons of soda crystals for coloured laundry or ½ glass of soda crystals for white laundry in the detergent dispenser or directly in the drum of your washing machine. • For heavily soiled laundry, mix 2 tablespoons of soda crystals in a basin of lukewarm water. Soak the laundry for 30 minutes before wash.
• Make your own dishwashing liquid by diluting 15g of soda crystals in 1L of water. • For sparkling dishes, add 400g of soda crystals in 5L of hot water in a basin. Leave the glassware immersed for a few hours. Rinse thoroughly with clear water. • To recover your burnt pans and pots, add 2 tablespoons of soda crystals with a bit of boiling water. Wait 8 hours then wash and rinse with clear water.
• For very greasy surfaces, add 2 tablespoons of soda crystals and 2 tablespoons of homecare black soap in 1L of hot water. Apply the mixture with a sponge, then rinse and dry. • For the most clogged grids, mix 60g of soda crystals with a little hot water to obtain a pasty preparation. Apply this mixture to the grid by rubbing and leave for 8 hours. Rinse with clean water.
• To maintain your toilet, sprinkle a damp sponge or brush with soda crystals and scrub. Rinse with clear water. • To thoroughly clean your toilet, add 3 tablespoons of soda crystals to 1L of boiling water. Pour this mixture into the bowl and wait 15 minutes. Scrub and flush. • To unclog pipes from soap, hair, grease, etc., mix 100g of soda crystals in 1L of boiling water. Pour the preparation into the drain.
- Liquid black soap 500ml : Kitchen, bathroom, pans, barbecue: apply 1 tsp. on a sponge, thoroughly scrub, and rinse with warm water.
Floor surfaces (tiles, terracotta, wood flooring, plastic coating): mix 2 tbsp. of soap for 5L of hot water, clean the surface, and let it dry.
Gardening: avoid greenflies by mixing 5 tbsp. of soap for 1L of water in a spray bottle, then spray on plants and flowers.
Laundry: use 3 tbsp. of this liquid soap in the detergent dispenser of your machine for 5 kg of laundry. For best use, regularly pour a glass of white vinegar into your fabric softener compartment. You can use the same proportions for washing by hand.
Stains: apply 1 tsp. and thoroughly scrub the stain; let it rest for a few minutes before placing in the washing machine or washing by hand.
Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. Do not mix with other detergents. Dangerous product. Respect the precautions for use.
- Vegetable Marseille Soap Flakes 750g : more than 30% (actual value of 72%). Sodium Palmate - Aqua - Sodium Palm Kernelate - Sodium Chloride - Sodium Hydroxide
- Soda Crystals 1kg : Contains: 30% and more Sodium Carbonate
- Liquid black soap 500ml : More than 15%, less than 30% soap. Olive oil is the main ingredient; without preservatives, dyes or additives. Fer a Cheval Liquid Black Soap is an environmentally-friendly alternative to chemical detergents. Dangerous product. Respect the precautions for use.
Nathalie A. published the 04/01/2022 following an order made on 22/12/2021
Stéphane F. published the 15/12/2021 following an order made on 05/12/2021
Tous les ingrédients pour faire sa lessive…