Degreaser DUO DIY Vegetal
Discover our My Natural Cleaner DIY Vegetal composed :
- Vegetable Marseille Soap Flakes 400g
- Soda Crystals 1kg
Crystals soda and vegetable Marseille soap Flakes will allow you to make your own natural but effective cleansers. For a clean and healthy home, discover the power of Marseille soap allied with soda crystals.
You can now make your own homemade laundry. A natural and efficient detergent.
Why do your laundry with Marseille soap? Quite simply because it's the best !
Natural and effective it will do your laundry, respect your clothes and your skin.
Recommended for the whole family, from the little ones to the older ones.
Ask for the logo of authenticity l'Union des Professionnels du savon de Marseille
Made in France guaranteed, made in Marseille.
Natural Detergent product certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to the ECOCERT standard available at http://detergents.ecocert.com.
- Vegetable Marseille Soap Flakes 400g : to prepare your laundry liquid: mix 20g of soap flakes with 1L of very hot water, stir well until it jellifies. Store the laundry liquid in an appropriate bottle and shake well before use. Handwash: mix 50ml of ready-made laundry liquid into 5L of water. Washing machine: use 75ml of ready-made laundry liquid for 5kg of laundry, or 100ml for very dirty clothes. For best use, regularly pour a glass of white vinegar into your fabric softener compartment. With time and according to their exposure to light and humidity, soap may be subject to variations in colour and lose volume; nevertheless, it keeps its effectiveness.
- Soda Crystals 1kg : Laundry
• To increase stain removal efficiency of your Marseille soap laundry detergent and prevent scale formation, add 2 tablespoons of soda crystals for coloured laundry or ½ glass of soda crystals for white laundry in the detergent dispenser or directly in the drum of your washing machine. • For heavily soiled laundry, mix 2 tablespoons of soda crystals in a basin of lukewarm water. Soak the laundry for 30 minutes before wash.
• Make your own dishwashing liquid by diluting 15g of soda crystals in 1L of water. • For sparkling dishes, add 400g of soda crystals in 5L of hot water in a basin. Leave the glassware immersed for a few hours. Rinse thoroughly with clear water. • To recover your burnt pans and pots, add 2 tablespoons of soda crystals with a bit of boiling water. Wait 8 hours then wash and rinse with clear water.
• For very greasy surfaces, add 2 tablespoons of soda crystals and 2 tablespoons of homecare black soap in 1L of hot water. Apply the mixture with a sponge, then rinse and dry. • For the most clogged grids, mix 60g of soda crystals with a little hot water to obtain a pasty preparation. Apply this mixture to the grid by rubbing and leave for 8 hours. Rinse with clean water.
• To maintain your toilet, sprinkle a damp sponge or brush with soda crystals and scrub. Rinse with clear water. • To thoroughly clean your toilet, add 3 tablespoons of soda crystals to 1L of boiling water. Pour this mixture into the bowl and wait 15 minutes. Scrub and flush. • To unclog pipes from soap, hair, grease, etc., mix 100g of soda crystals in 1L of boiling water. Pour the preparation into the drain.
- Vegetable Marseille Soap Flakes 400g : more than 30% (actual value of 72%). Sodium Palmate - Aqua - Sodium Palm Kernelate - Sodium Chloride - Sodium Hydroxide
- Soda Crystals 1kg : Contains: 30% and more Sodium Carbonate
Desmet S. published the 11/09/2021 following an order made on 26/08/2021
Cet parfait et pratique hâte que vous ayez la nouveauté du petit sac à copeaux