Soda Crystals 1kg
Powerful grease remover and multi-purpose cleaner, soda crystals perfectly complement Marseille soap for a clean and spotless home.
Secure payment credit card or paypal
Powerful grease remover and multi-purpose cleaner, soda crystals perfectly complement Marseille soap for a clean and spotless home. They can be used on a daily basis to make your own laundry detergent, degrease your oven, brighten your dishes, maintain your pipes, but also for more specific tasks such as peeling off wallpaper or stripping paint.
Made with 100% of ingredients of natural origin, our olive Marseille soap flakes are certified by Ecocert as natural detergent.
Natural Detergent product certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to the ECOCERT standard available at http://detergents.ecocert.com.
1 table spoon = 15g
Recommendation: Before washing, protect surrounding areas. Store away from moisture. Do not place soda crystals contact with aluminium or fragile light alloys.
- To increase stain removal efficiency of your Marseille soap laundry detergent and prevent scale formation, add 2 tablespoons of soda crystals for coloured laundry or ½ glass of soda crystals for white laundry in the detergent dispenser or directly in the drum of your washing machine.
- For heavily soiled laundry, mix 2 tablespoons of soda crystals in a basin of lukewarm water. Soak the laundry for 30 minutes before wash.
- Make your own dishwashing liquid by diluting 15g of soda crystals in 1L of water.
- For sparkling dishes, add 400g of soda crystals in 5L of hot water in a basin. Leave the glassware immersed for a few hours. Rinse thoroughly with clear water.
- To recover your burnt pans and pots, add 2 tablespoons of soda crystals with a bit of boiling water. Wait 8 hours then wash and rinse with clear water.
Greasy Surfaces :
- For very greasy surfaces, add 2 tablespoons of soda crystals and 2 tablespoons of homecare black soap in 1L of hot water. Apply the mixture with a sponge, then rinse and dry.
- For the most clogged grids, mix 60g of soda crystals with a little hot water to obtain a pasty preparation. Apply this mixture to the grid by rubbing and leave for 8 hours. Rinse with clean water.
- To maintain your toilet, sprinkle a damp sponge or brush with soda crystals and scrub. Rinse with clear water.
- To thoroughly clean your toilet, add 3 tablespoons of soda crystals to 1L of boiling water. Pour this mixture into the bowl and wait 15 minutes. Scrub and flush.
- To unclog pipes from soap, hair, grease, etc., mix 100g of soda crystals in 1L of boiling water. Pour the preparation into the drain.
Contains: 30% and more Sodium Carbonate
MARILYN G. published the 26/11/2022 following an order made on 07/11/2022
Rien à signaler. Bon produit.
Jin Z. published the 19/11/2022 following an order made on 30/10/2022
Very good. The package can be better. It was broken a little bit.
Sylvain C. published the 17/11/2022 following an order made on 26/10/2022
Christophe Z. published the 29/10/2022 following an order made on 11/10/2022
Stéphane C. published the 07/10/2022 following an order made on 19/09/2022
Pas encore utilisé
GRAZYNA P. published the 30/09/2022 following an order made on 06/09/2022
Manoëlle E. published the 09/09/2022 following an order made on 30/08/2022
Pas possible de donner une note produit non testé encore à ce jour. Mais je ne vois pas comment je pourrais être déçue par des cristaux de soude !!
CHANTAL L. published the 09/09/2022 following an order made on 29/08/2022
J'ai l'habitude avec ma lessive pour le blanc
Marie-Thérèse M. published the 08/09/2022 following an order made on 29/08/2022
Produit nécessaire pour la confection de ma lessive en poudre.
You might also like