Soda Crystals 1kg
Powerful grease remover and multi-purpose cleaner, soda crystals perfectly complement Marseille soap for a clean and spotless home.
Secure payment credit card or paypal
Powerful grease remover and multi-purpose cleaner, soda crystals perfectly complement Marseille soap for a clean and spotless home. They can be used on a daily basis to make your own laundry detergent, degrease your oven, brighten your dishes, maintain your pipes, but also for more specific tasks such as peeling off wallpaper or stripping paint.
Made with 100% of ingredients of natural origin, our olive Marseille soap flakes are certified by Ecocert as natural detergent.
Natural Detergent product certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to the ECOCERT standard available at http://detergents.ecocert.com.
1 table spoon = 15g
Recommendation: Before washing, protect surrounding areas. Store away from moisture. Do not place soda crystals contact with aluminium or fragile light alloys.
- To increase stain removal efficiency of your Marseille soap laundry detergent and prevent scale formation, add 2 tablespoons of soda crystals for coloured laundry or ½ glass of soda crystals for white laundry in the detergent dispenser or directly in the drum of your washing machine.
- For heavily soiled laundry, mix 2 tablespoons of soda crystals in a basin of lukewarm water. Soak the laundry for 30 minutes before wash.
- Make your own dishwashing liquid by diluting 15g of soda crystals in 1L of water.
- For sparkling dishes, add 400g of soda crystals in 5L of hot water in a basin. Leave the glassware immersed for a few hours. Rinse thoroughly with clear water.
- To recover your burnt pans and pots, add 2 tablespoons of soda crystals with a bit of boiling water. Wait 8 hours then wash and rinse with clear water.
Greasy Surfaces :
- For very greasy surfaces, add 2 tablespoons of soda crystals and 2 tablespoons of homecare black soap in 1L of hot water. Apply the mixture with a sponge, then rinse and dry.
- For the most clogged grids, mix 60g of soda crystals with a little hot water to obtain a pasty preparation. Apply this mixture to the grid by rubbing and leave for 8 hours. Rinse with clean water.
- To maintain your toilet, sprinkle a damp sponge or brush with soda crystals and scrub. Rinse with clear water.
- To thoroughly clean your toilet, add 3 tablespoons of soda crystals to 1L of boiling water. Pour this mixture into the bowl and wait 15 minutes. Scrub and flush.
- To unclog pipes from soap, hair, grease, etc., mix 100g of soda crystals in 1L of boiling water. Pour the preparation into the drain.
Contains: 30% and more Sodium Carbonate
WARNING : Contains: 30% and more Sodium Carbonate, CE n°207-838-8. Causes serious eye irritation. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Wear eye protection/face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Complies with decree of December 19, 2013 on processes and products used for cleaning materials and objects intended to come into contact with foodstuffs, products and beverages for human and animal feed. Rinse with potable water for surfaces that may come into contact with food.
Mathieu V. published the 19/03/2023 following an order made on 19/02/2023
C'est avec ces ingrédients que je vais ma lessive. très bon résultat.
Francine B. published the 14/02/2023 following an order made on 16/01/2023
MtTrès bonne qualité
Adelaide P. published the 07/02/2023 following an order made on 06/01/2023
je ne vois pas de différence avec ceux d'une grande surface
José V. published the 02/02/2023 following an order made on 30/12/2022
Très bon produit
Karen P. published the 29/01/2023 following an order made on 01/01/2023
Conforme à mes attentes.
Stéphane D. published the 15/01/2023 following an order made on 18/12/2022
Carole B. published the 13/01/2023 following an order made on 08/12/2022
Très bien, conforme à mes attentes, je recommande !
VALERIE B. published the 12/01/2023 following an order made on 07/12/2022
Claudine L. published the 29/12/2022 following an order made on 27/11/2022
Plusieurs utilisations conseillées appliquées : bons résultats
You might also like